- Analyzing the Discourse on ‘Climate Change’ in U.S. Media: A Basic Tutorial on How to Do Data Science With Python (published on Medium.com)
In this contribution, I collect and analyze a small dataset consisting of news articles collected via an API to illustrate the typical pipeline for data-driven research.
- Yggdrasill Jahresrückblick 2021
Overview of the discussions and topics on the Yggdrasill mailing list in 2021 (German only)
- Yggdrasill Jahresrückblick 2020
Overview of the discussions and topics on the Yggdrasill mailing list in 2020 (German only)
- “Digital Tools and Methods in Conceptual History”
Presentation CERES Computer Café 2019, Ruhr-University Bochum, November 2019.
- Yggdrasill Jahresrückblick 2019
Overview of the discussions and topics on the Yggdrasill mailing list in 2019 (German only)
- “Struggling with the Use of Images before the 8th Century CE. The example of an Armenian letter from the 7th century CE”
Presentation held as part of the panel "Religion is struggling with media. Historical and contemporary conflicts about the use and role of media in religion" at the [International Society for Media, Religion, and Culture (ISMRC) "Media, Religion and Public Scholarship"](https://www.colorado.edu/ismrc/) conference at the University of Boulder (Colorado), August 2018.